20th September 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How many Banking Assistant vacancies are available in Rajasthan Cooperative Bank? Cost of application?

Dear Sir, I came to know that Rajasthan Cooperative Bank is published a notification for the recruitment of Banking Assistant. I want to know how many vacancies are there for this particular post? And I also want to know how much I have to pay for the application?

23rd September 2019, 02:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Banking Assistant vacancies are available in Rajasthan Cooperative Bank? Cost of application?

Vacancies are available in Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment is 582 posts.

Cost of Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment application is For General/Creamy layer of BC/MBC candidates is Rs. 1000/- and For Sahriya/SC/ST/Non Creamy layer BC/EWS and MBC/TSP Area/Disabled Candidates of Rajasthan is Rs. 500/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in/Default.
23rd September 2019, 03:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Banking Assistant vacancies are available in Rajasthan Cooperative Bank? Cost of application?

There are total 582 vacancies available for Banking Assistant in Rajasthan Cooperative Bank. Candidates interested to apply for the recruitment can visit the official website and submit their online application form. The cost of the application fee is Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates it is Rs. 500/-
23rd September 2019, 08:39 PM
Mantun Bhai

Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment:

>> Vacancies are available in this recruitment is 582 posts.

>> Cost of Application Form:

• For General/Creamy layer of BC/MBC - Rs. 1000/-

• For Sahriya/SC/ST/Non Creamy layer BC/EWS and MBC/TSP Area/Disabled Candidates of Rajasthan - Rs. 500/-

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?