15th December 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Technician recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Technician recruitment of The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd. So, please let me know how can I apply for this recruitment for this particular post? Please let me know immediately.

17th December 2019, 10:28 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Technician recruitment?

The candidates willing to apply for Technicians in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd would need to send duly filled application form along with the required document at the below mentioned address:-

The Assistant General Manager (IE&HR),
Human Resources Department,
FEDO Building, FACT Ltd.,
Udyogamandal, Kerala. PIN 683 501
17th December 2019, 01:55 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Technician recruitment?

Procedure to apply for The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited Technician recruitment is Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualification, experience and caste/community & DD send to the Assistant General Manager (IE&HR), Human Resources Department, FEDO Building, FACT Ltd., Udyogamandal, Kerala. PIN 683 501.

Cost of The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited Technician recruitment application form is For Gen/OBC category candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST/ES category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.fact.co.in/.
20th December 2019, 01:15 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Travancore Ltd Technician recruitment-

Application Procedure for FACT recruitment:-

Step 1: Open the website fact.co.in for the application process.

Step 2: Download notification and application form from the above website.

Step 3: Fill the application form correctly with correct details as per requirements and add the supporting documents.

Step 4: Send your application to the given below address.

Contact Us:-
The Assistant General Manager (IE&HR),
Human Resources Department,
FEDO Building, FACT Ltd.,
Udyogamandal, Kerala. PIN 683 501
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?