15th December 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Technicians in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd?

Hi everyone, I came to know that The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd is published the notification of Technician recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale offered to Technicians in FACT. Kindly tell me about the pay scale for this post asap.

17th December 2019, 10:21 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Technicians in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd?

The pay scale that would be allotted to Technicians in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd would be between Rs.9,250 to Rs.32,000 per month.

The last date to apply for the Technicians in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd was 13th November 2019. However, you can wait for the next available opportunity.

You can visit the website http://fact.co.in for more information.
17th December 2019, 01:09 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Technicians in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd?

Pay scale allotted to The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited Technician recruitment is Rs. 9,250 to Rs. 32,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited Technician recruitment is 28 posts. Category wise vacancies details:

General: 17 posts.

SC: 4 posts.

OBC: 7 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.fact.co.in/.
17th December 2019, 02:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Technicians in the Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited is in-between Rs.9250 - Rs.32000 total of basic + DA + HRA will be around Rs.25110 per month at the current rates.

There are total 28 vacancies available for this post and the age limit is 37 years. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.fact.co.in
19th December 2019, 12:20 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Technicians in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd :-

Your Pay scale will be Rs. 9,250/- to Rs. 32,000/- per month for the post of Technicians in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd.

For any other information you can check the following website.
http://www.fact.co.in/
19th December 2019, 07:28 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Technician recruitment -

Pay scale allotted for the post of Technician in The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd is Rs Rs 9250 to Rs 32,000 per month.

For more information log on to official website.
20th December 2019, 01:01 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

- The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd-

Qualification-->B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma

Application Fee: INR 500 for the general category.

Payscale allotted to Technicians in The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd as follows:-

Salary Ranges from INR 9,250-32,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?