15th March 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in Food Corporation of India Technical recruitment? Last date of application?

Sir,
I want to apply for Food Corporation of India
for Technical Post. Kindly tell me how can I apply?
And what is the last date for applying?
Waiting for your reply.

23rd March 2015, 09:39 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in Food Corporation of India Technical recruitment? Last date of application?

Food Corporation of India (FCI) invited application at various posts of Junior Engineers(Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering), Assistant grade-II(Hindi), Assistant grade-III(General/Technical/Accounts/Depot) and Typists(Hindi).

Application for Technical Department

Steps for applying :

* Fill up the Online application forms.

* Documents/ Photograph/ Signature uploading.

* Submission of Application form.

* Payment of Application fee (Online/ Offline mode).

Last date for online Registration is 17/3/2015.
25th March 2015, 09:06 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in Food Corporation of India Technical recruitment? Last date of application?

Recently Food corporation of India has been released the Notification for various posts.For this you should have completed the B.sc in Agriculture /B.sc in any of the below streams like Botany/Zoology/Bio Chemistry/Bio technology/ B.E/B.Tech in any of the Agriculture/Food science.

For this you can visit the official website of Food corporation of India and then you have to pay a fee of Rs.350 THROUGH SBI Internet Banking . Then you can fill the application form with required fee details and try to attach the scanned Photograph with Signature.Finally print the Application form after safely submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?