19th February 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General) recruitment exam? Documents required to apply?

Hello
I want to apply for food corporation
of india for asst grade-III(general)
exam so kindly tell me how i apply
and what doucments requires?
waiting for your response

15th April 2015, 02:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General) recruitment exam? Documents required to apply?

Dear ,The Last date to submit the On line Application form with fee submission is been over. So you don't have a chance for this year. But here we will give you the Eligibility criteria and the procedure to are apply for FCI Assistant Grade III.

You can try it for Next year. In fact this year FCI Assistant Grade III released a large number of vacancies of 699.

Eligibility criteria for FCI Assistant Grade III :

1.You must have completed the graduation from the recognized university.

2.Maximum Limit for Assistant Grade III (Gen )--- 27 years

Procedure to apply :

For this you have to pay a fee of Rs. 350/- through Net Banking/On line banking from SBI. There is fee exemption for Reserved categories (SC/ST/Female ) students.

Then you can open the Official website of Notification regarding the FCI Assistant Grade III. Try to click on Submit button after completing all blanks.
16th November 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General) recruitment exam? Documents required to apply?

Sir,I didn't mention in application that iam a state government employee but I took NOC and I got call letter for document verification for Fci . Shall I present my NOC to them in document verification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?