11th June 2020, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Hi everyone, I am planning on applying for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment. How can I apply for this recruitment? Please let me know about the application form cost as well. Waiting for your response!

13th June 2020, 01:54 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment 2020 application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://hc.ap.nic.in/.
14th June 2020, 01:05 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

How to apply:-

. Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh High application form.
. Take the print out of the application format in PDF.
. Choose required post for which you want to apply.
. Fill all the important details sought in the application.
. Application to registrar I.T cum central project coordinator, High Court, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh 522237.
14th June 2020, 11:08 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ http://hc.ap.nic.in/ before 26th of May 2020.

Cost of application - No application fee required
15th June 2020, 12:52 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

To apply for Andhra Pradesh High Court recruitment for System Assistant, you need to download the performa attached with official advertisement and fill it in prescribed format. Further, the performa along with other attested documents are to be posted to the office of Andhra Pradesh High Court by 26.05.2020 till 05:00 PM.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://hc.ap.nic.in/notifications.html.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?