11th June 2020, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment 2020?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the qualification which is required to apply for the System Assistant post in the High Court Andhra Pradesh recruitment this year. Can you please let me know about the required qualification immediately? Please reply asap.

13th June 2020, 01:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment 2020?

Educational qualification required to apply for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Diploma in ITI or equivalent after 10th std/ B.Sc Electronics/ B.Sc Computer Science with 50% of marks from a recognized university.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://hc.ap.nic.in/.
13th June 2020, 07:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment 2020?

The qualification required to apply for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment:

1. You must have passed diploma in ITI or its equivalent from a recognized institute after 10th board exams.

If you have done Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electronics with minimum of 50% marks then you can apply for recruitment.

2. The upper age limit is 30 years.
13th June 2020, 11:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the educational qualification required to apply for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Andhra Pradesh System Assistant

Name of the Job Position - System Assistant

>> You must have completed Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university after 10th Class.

>> You should have done B.Sc in Electronics or B.Sc in Computer Science with minimum 50% marks to be eligible.

@ Salary Offered for System Assistant - Rs.25,000/- per month
14th June 2020, 07:04 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment 2020:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Government recognized Diploma in ITI or equivalent after 10th std/ B.Sc Electronics/ B.Sc Computer Science with 50% of marks.
14th June 2020, 11:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Red face Re: Qualification required to apply for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment 2020?

••• Applicants who have completed their BTech, MCA, Mtech, MSc com Masters, BSc from any recognised Institute of University in India are eligible.

••• age limit should be between 18 years to 30 years.

Official website
http://www.hc.ap.nic.in
14th June 2020, 11:18 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for High Court Andhra Pradesh System Assistant recruitment 2020 are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Diploma in ITI from a recognised Institution or equivalent after 10th standard/ B.Sc Electronics/ B.Sc Computer Science with at least 50% aggregate.

Age limit -
Maximum age limit - 30 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?