15th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join NDA for 19 years old female candidate who has completed PGDCA and 12th Science?

Hi Sir,
I am a girl of 19 years old.
And I have qualified 12th Science and PGDCA.
Now I want to join NDA and I also
want to know how I can join NDA.
Thank you in advance.

18th May 2015, 10:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join NDA for 19 years old female candidate who has completed PGDCA and 12th Science?

Sorry, to say that female candidates are not eligible to appear in NDA examination. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to appear in NDA examination. The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year for the candidates who are interested to join in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force Wings. Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

Eligibility Criteria :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. Educational Qualification :-
--> For Army Wing :- You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.
--> For Air Force and Naval Wings :- You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

3.You must have attained the minimum age of 16 1/2 years and must not have crossed the maximum age of 19 years.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
18th May 2015, 11:18 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join NDA for 19 years old female candidate who has completed PGDCA and 12th Science?

No dear you are not eligible to apply for NDA being a Female candidate. So according to the rules and norms of UPSC you are not eligible to apply for NDA.

Only Unmarried Male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA. Female candidates are not eligible to apply for NDA.

For NDA only the candidates who have completed 12th with PCM from the recognized board are only eligible to apply.

Age should be 16 1/2 to 19 years for NDA.

Important dates for NDA 2015 :

* Starting date to fill the application form : 27/12/2014

* Last date to fill the application form : 23/01/2015

* Date of Examination : 19/04/2015

* SSB Interview : Sept/Oct 2015.

You can try to visit the Official website of UPSC for latest updates regarding NDA examination.
15th June 2020, 06:20 AM
Unregistered

I am a girl.I want to become a lady pilot in Indian Airforce.But it need to complete NDA exam even girls are ineligible to NDA exam.what can I do, sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?