9th February 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for MAHADISCOM recruitment of Vidyut Sahayak. Can any of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the cost of application for the same post. Kindly help me.

11th February 2020, 12:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for MAHADISCOM (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) Vidyut Sahayak recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of MAHADISCOM (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) Vidyut Sahayak recruitment 2020 Application Form is For all candidates is Rs. 60/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mahadiscom.in/.
11th February 2020, 08:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak recruitment? Cost of application?

Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ www.mahadiscom.in before 15th of February 2020.

Cost of Application -
For all candidates - Rs. 60/-
12th February 2020, 09:19 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak recruitment 2020:

~~ Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020 through its official website before the 14th February 2020.

~~ Application Fee:

The Application fee is Rs.60 + GST. Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card, Net Banking and Credit Card.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?