9th February 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Vidyut Sahayak in MAHADISCOM?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Vidyut Sahayak post in MAHADISCOM recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out to know about the selection procedure for Vidyut Sahayak?

11th February 2020, 10:35 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Vidyut Sahayak in MAHADISCOM?

The selection procedure for Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited)Vidyut Sahayak recruitment is given below:-

1)Written Test
2)Interview

You can visit the website http://www.mahadiscom.in for more information.
11th February 2020, 12:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of MAHADISCOM (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) Vidyut Sahayak recruitment 2020 will be based on written/online test and academic performance.

Pay scale allotted to MAHADISCOM (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) Vidyut Sahayak recruitment 2020 is Rs. 25,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in MAHADISCOM (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) Vidyut Sahayak recruitment 2020 is 37 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mahadiscom.in/. http://entrance-exam.net/forum/government-jobs/educational-qualification-required-apply-mahadiscom-vidyut-sahayak-recruitment-2652505.html
11th February 2020, 07:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Vidyut Sahayak in MAHADISCOM will be on the basis of written examination and skill test. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 27 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.mahadiscom.in
11th February 2020, 08:52 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Vidyut Sahayak in MAHADISCOM are as mentioned below:-
Online Test
Academic Performance

Job Location - Mumbai
12th February 2020, 09:04 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak recruitment 2020:

~~ The MAHADISCOM Selection Committee officials will select the candidates based on their performance in Written Test and Interview. Candidates those who qualify in the written test will be called for the interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?