1st February 2020, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Executive Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for applying in Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation recruitment of Executive Assistant. Can anyone of you kindly tell me how can I apply for this recruitment?

3rd February 2020, 05:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Executive Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Executive Assistant recruitment is Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents send to The Deputy Director General (Admn.), Sankhyiki Bhawan, Block C, 1st Floor, Maharishi Valmiki Marg, Delhi-110032.

Cost of Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Executive Assistant recruitment Application Form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mospi.gov.in/.
4th February 2020, 05:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Executive Assistant recruitment?

The procedure to apply for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Executive Assistant recruitment is online and offline.

You can download the application form through the website http://mospi.nic.in and then had to take a print out of the same.

The application needs to be filled clearly and correctly and needs to be send at the address mentioned below before 29th February 2020 before 4 PM.

Address:-
The Deputy Director General (Admn.), Sankhyiki Bhawan,
Block C, 1st Floor, Maharishi Valmiki Marg,
Delhi-110032
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?