4th November 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Anna University if secured 330 points in TNEA?

Hi,
I have secured 330 point in TNEA according to points table given in Anna University pamphlet. Will I get seat in Anna University?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure of Anna university for TNEA and TNPCEE? Is there any entrance exam for admission into other colleges? Is the admission purely on the basis of cutoff marks?
  2. In which college I will get admission if secured 292.5 cutoff marks in TNEA(B.Arch)?
  3. Best possible colleges in Tamil Nadu for 195.75 scorer in TNEA?
  4. How many seats are allotted for B.Arch in Tamil Nadu through Tnea?
  5. Is it possible to change the college under Anna University?
  6. Will I be able to get a seat for M.E medical electronics or biomedical engineering in Anna University with a GAET score of 330 in Instrumentation Sector?
  7. Which college to prefer after scoring 25 marks in TANCET?
  8. Cutoff marks required to qualify TANCET-ME for OC candidate?
  9. Cutoff required to get placed in top colleges of Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a seat in SSN under management quota after scoring 193 cutoff?
  11. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  12. Other state candidate can apply appear in TNEA entrance exam?
  13. How to calculate SFPA and CGPA from the grade points obtained in Anna University exam?
  14. Eligibility to appear in TNEA for HS student in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Is there any chance for me to get Anna University? I have secured 38.5% marks in TANCET and belong to MBC
  16. Details on how to apply for TNEA?
  17. Which entrance exam to give to get into engineering in PSG Coimbatore?
  18. Way to get admission in deemed universities of Tamil Nadu having 93 score in NATA? Is there any other counselling besides TNEA?
10th November 2015, 04:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Anna University if secured 330 points in TNEA?

If you are aiming for any kind of seat then can surely get admission in a private college which is affiliated to Anna University. In case you are aiming for government college then you might face stiff competition for admission.

There are very less seats available in government colleges and you need very good score to get admission in a top government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?