24th December 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get post of TGT social science based on B.Ed in English and civics?

I have pursued my graduation in political science honours with history and English as a subsidiary with 61 %. I also have completed B.Ed in English and civics. Scored 104 in CTET. Am I eligible for the post of TGT social studies in Kendriya Vidyalaya?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for TGT in Social Science? Which subject should I choose for TGT Social science?
  2. How may i get the previous year solve papers for TGT and PGT (Hindi and Social Science )?
  3. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  4. What is the eligibility for TGT in UP?
  5. Am I eligible as a social science teacher at TGT level? I am a graduate in Political Science from Delhi University with 62%
  6. Am i eligible for TGT level after graduation in Political science with B.Ed in Social Science
  7. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  8. Eligibility for DSSB TGT Social Science?
  9. What is the date of KVC Mains Exam of TGT social science? Sample question papers of mains of social science of last years?
  10. What are the admission requirements in MGM Bhilai?
  11. How to become a TGT (Social Science) after doing Graduation in Political Science with 60%?
  12. How to prepare for IAS exam? Date of UPSC exam?
  13. Am I eligible for TGT after completing B.A and B.Ed with english
  14. Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science
  15. How to prepare for TGT in Social Science?
  16. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  17. DSSB TGT social science last 5 years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Sample papers of English Sarv Shiksha Abhiyaan for the post of TGT English?
26th December 2016, 03:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get post of TGT social science based on B.Ed in English and civics?

If you have done B.Ed in Civics, then surely you will be eligible for TGT social studies in Kendriya Vidyalaya. Just apply when there is a job notification on the basis of CTET score.

Just make sure that you have have qualified CTET in the same subject for which you want to teach in schools.
18th August 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get post of TGT social science based on B.Ed in English and civics?

I am b.a.B.Ed. In graduation I have four subjects English,Hindi, Sanskrit and History. In BEd for sst subject combination I gave additional paper of political science of second year and final year .I did not gave B.A. first year exam of political science .My professor suggests me only two year exam in additional is enough.Now am I eligible for KVS tgt sst post?
25th September 2020, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

InB.ed my subject are Hindi History civics and population education.in hp can i legible for the post of TGT or LT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?