17th February 2019, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MPKV Data Entry Operator recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for MPKV Data Entry Operator recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

20th February 2019, 07:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MPKV Data Entry Operator recruitment? Last date of application?

Eligible candidates are required to send their application in prescribed format (application form is attached with official notification) along with the necessary self-attested documents by post/courier service or in person to the address given below.
The Recruitment Officer, CAAST-CSAWM, Department of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Dr. A.S. College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri, Dist; Ahmednagar-413722 (MS).

Last date for receipt of application is 22 Feb 2019 (05:15 PM).

For more details you can visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.mpkv-caast.ac.in/page/rec...nt/recruitment

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd February 2019 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Remove *
21st February 2019, 04:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MPKV Data Entry Operator recruitment? Last date of application?

In order to apply for MPKV Data Entry Operator recruitment, you have to send your duly filled application form with all the photo copies of your documents at the given address on or before 02/22/2019.

Recruitment Officer, CAAST-CSAWM, Department of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Dr. A.S. College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri, Dist; Ahmednagar-413722 (MS).

Web: http://www.mpkv.ac.in
21st February 2019, 09:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for MPKV Data Entry Operator recruitment and Last date of application:

The detailed procedure to apply for MPKV Data Entry Operator recruitment is given below,

>> Click on the below link that is given in order to apply for this recruitment and fill up all the details properly.

>> You are required to send the application form along with the photocopies of the all the documents.

>> Superscribe on the envelope properly as "Application for the post of _____".

>> Address for receipt of application:
Recruitment officer,
CAAST-CSAWM, Department of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering,
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth,
Rahuri,
Dist:Ahmednagar-413722 (MS)

>> Last date for receipt of applications is 22nd February, 2019

Click here for Official Website
21st February 2019, 11:24 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for MPKV Data Entry Operator recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.
You have to apply offline in the prescribed format by sending application along with self attested certificates / material / documents by post, courier service or in person to the CAAST-CSAWM Office at Rahuri on or before 22nd February, 2019 for the Data Entry Operator recruitment.

Last date to apply to the recruitment of MPKV Data Entry Operator is 22/02/2019 (5.15pm)

Official website - http://www.mpkv-caast.ac.in/page/rec...nt/recruitment
22nd February 2019, 12:37 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Data Entry Operator recruitment:

HOW TO APPLY?

Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with the related self-attested certificates/material/documents by post, courier service or in person to "The Recruitment Officer, CAAST-CSAWM, Department of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Dr. A.S. College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri, Dist; Ahmednagar-413722 (MS). on or before 22nd Feb. 2019 05:15 PM.

For more information, you can visit www.mpkv-caast.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?