17th February 2019, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for MPKV Data Entry Operator recruitment for BCom holder?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BCom course and I want to apply for Data Entry Operator post in MPKV Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

20th February 2019, 08:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for MPKV Data Entry Operator recruitment for BCom holder?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for MPKV Data Entrt Operator recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Qualification:-
1. You should have passed graduation with proficiency in Computer Applications
2. Typing Speed: Marathi- 30wpm and English- 40wpm or more
3. MSCIT
4. You should have at least two years of experience in University/ State/ Central Government Managed Projects/ Schemes.

—> Age Limit:- Maximum 40 years for Men and 45 years for Women.
20th February 2019, 06:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for MPKV Data Entry Operator recruitment for BCom holder?

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for MPKV Data Entry Operator recruitment.

You must be any Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.
You must have proficiency in Computer Applications.
Typing speed - Marathi - 30, English - 40 or more.
You must have Maharashtra State Certificate in Information Technology (MSCIT).
You must have at least 2 years of experience in University/ State/ Central Govt. Managed projects/ Schemes.

The upper age limit to apply for MPKV Data Entry Operator recruitment is 40 years for men and 45 years for women.

For more details you can visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.mpkv-caast.ac.in/page/rec...nt/recruitment
21st February 2019, 01:11 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my BCom course and I want to apply for Data Entry Operator post in MPKV Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.
MPKV - Data Entry Operator recruitment - eligibility conditions are given below:

1. Candidates with Graduation with proficiency in Computer Applications

2. Candidates with typing – Marathi - 30 wpm, English - 40 wpm or more

3. Minimum two years of experience in University / State / Central Government Managed Projects / Schemes

4. MSCIT

5. Candidates with experience of Meteorology / Agriculture / Irrigation related data entry (desirable)

6. Candidates with experience of working with accounting software and data entry into accounting software like Tally (desirable)

Age limit to apply for the Data Entry Operator recruitment in MPKV is given below:

Upper age limit for men – 40 years

Upper age limit for women – 45 years
21st February 2019, 04:14 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Data Entry Operator recruitment:

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Graduation with proficiency in Computer Applications

Typing- Marathi 30, English 40 or more

MSCIT

At least two years of experience in University/ State/ Central Govt. Managed projects/ Schemes.

NATIONALITY: Indian.

AGE LIMIT: Maximum age 40 years for men and 45 years for women. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules

For more information, you can visit www.mpkv-caast.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?