23rd August 2020, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Sir, I want to apply for Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation. I would like to know how I can apply for this recruitment of NHPC? Please tell me about the procedure asap.

25th August 2020, 04:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment?

°°° The KPSC assistant engineer registration is active between 17th August to 16th September 2020.
Click here to apply

°°° Register yourself by creating a username and email ID.

°°° Go to the login page and complete the application form by filling all the details such as name e-mail address or phone number and other details.

°°° Upload signature, photographs and required certificates and make payment and submit the application forms.

°°° Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
26th August 2020, 12:48 AM
Princee97

Default Re: How can I apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment Of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation-
You can apply directly from its official website, click on career button, Fill the form,Upload signature and photograph, also the Copy of the GATE-2020 admit card/registration.
Then submit it.

Registration start and last date is -29.08.2020 (Saturday) and 28.09.2020 (Monday)

For more details visit here on the website given below- http://www.nhpcindia.com/career.htm

Thanks.
26th August 2020, 12:59 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply online for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment through the official website of NHPC @ http://www.nhpcindia.com/ before 28th of September 2020.

Important dates -
Starting date for submission of online application - 29th of August 2020
Last date for submission of online application - 28th of September 2020
26th August 2020, 07:32 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Step-1: Log on to www.nhpcindia.com & click on Career with us
Step-2: Read all instructions given on the website
Step-3: Fill the Online application form with relevant details and submit
Step-4: Candidate should upload scanned copies of their certificates in separate space given in the online application form.
Step-5: Take out the print of the registration slip / form generated by the system for future reference.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 28/9/2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?