23rd August 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Dear friends, I have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering course and I want to apply in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation recruitment of Electrician Trade Apprentice. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

27th August 2019, 03:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Requirements to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed 10th and ITI examination from the recognized institution in the respective trade. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nhpcindia.com/.
27th August 2019, 08:46 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment:

** Requirements to Apply:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Applicant should have completed 10th + ITI/ 12th + ITI from the recognized board.

>> Age Limit:-

Minimum Age:- 18 years.

Maximum Age:- 30 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.nhpcindia.com.
27th August 2019, 09:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates interested to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment, should have completed their 10th/12th or equivalent with ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized institute. The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per the norms of the government.
28th August 2019, 12:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you will not be eligible to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment.

The minimum educational qualification required is given below,

@ 10th + ITI qualification - For Electrician, Mechanic (MV), Fitter, Plumber and Welder

@ 12th + ITI qualification - For Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?