9th March 2021, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Junior Officer Trainee recruitment of National Mineral Development Corporation. So, please let me know how I can apply for this recruitment for this particular post? Please let me know immediately.

11th March 2021, 01:34 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021?

Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ www.nmdc.co.in before 23rd of March 2021 for National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021.

Cost of application -
For UR/EWS/OBC candidates - Rs. 250/-
For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen - No Fee
11th March 2021, 01:42 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021?

You can apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021 through https://nmdcjo.formflix.com/.

=)Open the website and click on "Register " to register yourself. Registration number will be sent to your through Email or message on Phone.
=)After that, Click on Applicant Login and login yourself to the website.
=)Fill all the required fields like your name, personal details, work experience and upload all the relevant certificates and documents.
=)Make the application fee payment which is Nil of Sc/St and Rs.250 for General and OBC candidates.
=)Click on "Submit" to complete your application.

The last date to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021 is 23/03/2021.
11th March 2021, 10:43 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021 Application Form is For UR/EWS/OBC category candidates is Rs. 250/- and For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.nmdc.co.in/.
11th March 2021, 11:37 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021

Eligible candidates would be required to apply online through the official website that is given below
http://www.nmdc.co.in
The site will be available from 10 a.m. on 03/03/2021 to 11:59 PM on 23/03/2021 for NMDC Junior officer Trainee recruitment 2021.

An amount of rupees 250 is to be paid by all the applicants as a registration fee which is non refundable.
Applicants belonging to reserved categories and departmental applicants applying for the post will be exempted from paying the registration fee.
11th March 2021, 11:41 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021:-

1 - First of all open the official website that is nmdc.co.in

2 - Click on the career / recruitment section .

3 - Find out ''NMDC Junior Officer Trainee'' notification.

4 - Fill the offline form.

5 - Pay the application fee, if required.

6 - Click on the submit button after complete verification.

7- Save and take print out for future use.

Application fee:-

UR/ OBC - INR 250/-

SC/ST/PWDs/ Ex - Servicemen categories and departmental candidates - No fee.
11th March 2021, 01:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021:-

Visit the official website:-
www.nmdc.co.in

Click on the Apply Now button and read all details carefully.

Click on the career/ recruitment section.

Find out ''NMDC Junior Officer Trainee'' notification.

Fill the application form via offline mode.

Submit the application form and pay the application fee.

Take a printout of the application form for future use.

Application fee:-

Rs 250 for General / OBC category and other state candidates.

No fee for SC / ST category of West Bengal and PWD candidates.
11th March 2021, 04:21 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021:

** How to apply:

Eligible candidates can apply online through NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in from 03 March to 23 March 2021.

** Application fee: Rs. 250/-.

No fee for reserved category.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
11th March 2021, 10:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021:

The detailed procedure required to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021 is given below,

Name of the Organization - NMDC

Name of the Job Position - Junior Officer Trainee

>> The last date for receipt of applications online is 11:59 PM on 23rd March, 2021.

>> Please click on the "Apply Online" link which is given below. There you are required to give your details and then proceed further applying online and then click on "Submit".

>> Please refer to 5th point in 2nd page of the notification for more detailed information of applying online.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
12th March 2021, 02:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Application procedure for National Mineral Development Corporation Junior Officer Trainee recruitment 2021:-

✓ Through online method.
✓ Go to the official website of NMDC Junior Officer Trainee recruitment or www.nmdc.co.in.
✓ Fill up in details in the given application.
✓ Attach photography, signature or other required documents.
✓ Pay the application fee by debit card, credit card or net-banking etc.
✓ Take print out of the online application form or fee receipt.

For more details about online application procedure candidates can go to the official website of the NMDC Junior Officer Trainee recruitment.
12th March 2021, 07:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) recruitment for Junior Officer Trainees can be made by filling an online application for the same recruitment by referring to the Career Webpage of NMDC i.e; https://www.nmdc.co.in/careers/.

Online application for the same recruitment can be made till 23.03.2021 (11:59 PM).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?