9th March 2021, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Executive Trainee recruitment 2021

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for the National Mineral Development Corporation recruitment of Executive Trainee. I have searched alot but couldn't get the information regarding the procedure. Please help me to know about this asap.

11th March 2021, 01:42 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Executive Trainee recruitment 2021

Procedure to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Executive Trainee recruitment 2021 are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ www.nmdc.co.in before 21st of March 2021.

Cost of application fee -
For UR/EWS/OBC candidates - Rs. 500/-
For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen - No Fee
11th March 2021, 10:27 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Executive Trainee recruitment 2021

Procedure to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Executive Trainee recruitment 2021 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of National Mineral Development Corporation Executive Trainee recruitment 2021 Application Form is For UR/EWS/OBC category candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.nmdc.co.in/.
11th March 2021, 12:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Executive Trainee recruitment 2021:-

Open the National Mineral Development Corporation NMDC site @www.nmdc.co.in

The next step is to click the career section.

In that section, go to the NMDC executive trainee recruitment 2021 advertisement.

Open it and observe the eligibility and other important details.

Eligibility matched ones open the NMDC executive trainee online form and fill all the details one by one.

Upload the photo, signature and other important documents.

Then finally do the submit button and take the print out of the application form.

Application fees :-

General / OBC category - Rs 500/-

SC /ST / PWD / EXSM/ Departmental candidate category - Nil.
11th March 2021, 02:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation Executive Trainee recruitment 2021:-

Go to the official website of National Mineral Development Corporation NMDC site @www.nmdc.co.in

Click the career section

Go to the NMDC executive trainee recruitment 2021 advertisement.

Open it and observe the eligibility and other important details.

Fill all the details carefully.

Upload a photo, signature and other mentioned documents

Submit the application form and take the printout of the application form for future use.

The last date for submission of application form is 21st March 2021.
11th March 2021, 04:02 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

National Mineral Development Corporation Executive Trainee recruitment 2021:

** How to apply:

Eligible candidates can apply online through NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in from 01 March to 21 March 2021.

** Application fee: Rs. 500/-.

No fee for reserved category.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
11th March 2021, 06:40 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Application procedure for National Mineral Development Corporation Executive Trainee recruitment 2021:-

✓ Through online method.
✓ Visit into the official website of NMDC Executive Trainee recruitment 2021.
✓ Fill up with own details in the given application form.
✓ Attach photography, signature or other required documents.
✓ Payment mode (Online):- Debit card, Credit card or Number etc.
✓ Must take the printout of the online application form & fee receipt.

For more application procedure details candidates can check the official notification of NMDC recruitment.
12th March 2021, 07:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Application for National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) recruitment for Executive Trainees through GATE-2021 can be made by filling an online application for the same recruitment by referring to the Career Webpage of NMDC i.e; https://www.nmdc.co.in/careers/.

Application process for the same recruitment will be active till 21.03.2021 (11:59 PM).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?