16th January 2020, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Hi everyone, I am planning on applying for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment. How I can apply for this recruitment? Please let me know about the application form cost as well. Waiting for your response!

18th January 2020, 12:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment application form is For SC/ST/PWD/Female/Transgender candidates is NIL and For All Others candidates is Rs. 100/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.ofb.gov.in/.
18th January 2020, 03:55 PM
sitaram0605

Default Re: How can I apply for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment 2020:

-->> Procedure to apply:

Interested candidates can apply for OFB Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 9 February 2020.

-->> Cost of Application:

For SC/ST/PWD/Female/Transgender candidates: No Fee.

For All Others: Rs. 100/-.
19th January 2020, 12:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can apply online for Ordnance Factory Board Trade Apprentice recruitment through website www.ofb.gov.in. You need to click under the News and Announcement section and then click on more option. Look for the title "Engagement of Trade Apprentices" there you will find the application link. Click on the application link and the registration page will appear. Click on the Register Now and start filling the required details and submit the application form.

The last date to apply for this post is 9th February 2020 and the application fee for general, OBC candidates are Rs.100 and for SC/ST candidates there is no fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?