28th June 2011, 01:02 PM
ashishgovindrao

Number of seats for B.Tech in AIEEE? Number of NITs working at present?

How many seats are for B.Tech in AIEEE ,how many NITs are working at present?

28th June 2011, 10:31 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Number of seats for B.Tech in AIEEE? Number of NITs working at present?

Total number of seats for B.tech in AIEEE is 10000(including all government and private colleges seats).

Total 58 NITs are working at present.

All NITS are best as comparsion of private colleges
28th June 2011, 10:32 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Number of seats for B.Tech in AIEEE? Number of NITs working at present?

Total number of seats for B.tech in AIEEE is 10000(including all government and private colleges seats).

Total 58 NITs are working at present.

All NITS are best as comparsion of private colleges
29th June 2011, 09:46 AM
kartavya99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishgovindrao View Post
to get nit you should have under 4000 ranks.
30th June 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

total no of seats in NIT
3rd July 2011, 01:32 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

for the information about the seats in nit's you may visit ccb.nic.in

there are near about 30 nit's are present all over in india.

out of that 30 nit's , 20 nit's are old and 10 new nit's are added in 2009-10.

thanks
31st December 2011, 10:59 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishgovindrao View Post

HI,
Seat in AIEEE
Total seats for BE/B.Tech:- 34311
Total seats for B.Arch/B.Planning:- 1070

Presently total 30 N.I.T in India.
8th January 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Is integrated m.tech bettr than doing m.tech separately???
What are the disadvantages?
7th June 2012, 06:39 PM
MALAY RANJAN SAHU

Smile Re: Number of seats for B.Tech in AIEEE? Number of NITs working at present?

1 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu. -------------------768
2 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut,Kerala. -----------------------------890
3 National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, Mangalore, Karnataka. -----------------740
4 National Institute of Technology, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh. ---------------------- 740
5 Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur, Maharashtra.--------676
6 Malviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur, Rajasthan. ----------------740
7 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra, Haryana. ----------------------832
8 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Durgapur, West Bengal. ---------------------800
9 Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat. ----------------693
10 National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Orissa. -------------------------------810
11 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. ---------------462
12 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.--------------------601
13 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Patna, Bihar.------------------------------554
14 Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (NIT), Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. -----814
15 Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (NIT), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. ----817
16 Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab. -------------786
17 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala, Tripura. -------------------------757
18 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur, Chhattisgarh. ----------------------893
19 National Institute of Technology, Silchar, Assam. ---------------------------------490
20 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hazartbal, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir.------632

Total Seats IN NITS------------------------------------------------------------14495
(50% RESERVED FOR STATE QUATA AND 50% FOR ALL INDIA QUATA)

New NITs (National Institute of Technology)
21 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Arunachal Pradesh. NIT, Durgapur-----------90
22 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Delhi. NIT, Warangal ----------------------90
23 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa. NIT, Surathkal -----------------------90
24 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Manipur NIT, Agartala ----------------------90
25 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya SVNIT, Surat--------------------90
26 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Mizoram. NIT, Nagpur ----------------------90
27 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Nagaland. NIT, Silchar ----------------------90
28 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Puducherry. NIT, Tiruchirapalli --------------90
29 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Sikkim. NIT, Calicut ------------------------90
30 National Institute of Technology (NIT), Uttrakhand. NIT, Kurushetra ----------------90
Total Seats IN NEW NITS 900

ALL D BEST FOR RESULTS..........
THANKS AND REGARDS
MALAY RANJAN SAHU
11th June 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How much rank is enough to get seat in aieee
12th June 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i get nit warangal with 76000 all india rank and 10000 state rank in overall catogery .am obc candiate
13th June 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

which NIT i can expect mine state(UP) SC rank is 582?
14th June 2012, 06:01 PM
Dipak3347644322

Smile Re: Number of seats for B.Tech in AIEEE? Number of NITs working at present?

Thanks. What is the source?
27th June 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I am in general catagory i have A.I.R 96661 overall and i lives in punjab can i get admission in any NITs
2nd May 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i'm an OBC candidate .what maximum rank should i get for getting admission in a NIT?
3rd July 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I have got 6000rank of obc category.can i get any of nit??
5th July 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the total no.of seats in B Tec in general or open category in NITs.AND what should be the rank to get admission in the best NIT in INDIA MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?