28th September 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for applying in Staff Selection Commission recruitment of Stenographer. Can anyone of you kindly tell me how can I apply for this recruitment?

30th September 2019, 05:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment?

To apply for SSC (Staff Selection Commission Commission) Stenographer recruitment 2019, you are required to fill its online application form by referring to the link www.ssc.nic.in by 18.10.2019 by (05:00 PM).
30th September 2019, 08:27 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment?

To apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment 2019, you are required to fill its only recruitment form by visiting official website of SSC i.e; www.ssc.nic.in.

Also, the last date for filling an application for the same recruitment is 18.10.2020. So, make sure you fill the application within the time limit.
30th September 2019, 08:37 PM
Mantun Bhai

Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment:

>> Procedure to apply:

Interested candidates may apply online through SSC‘s website http://ssc.nic.in/ from 20.09.2019 to 18.10.2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
1st October 2019, 12:37 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Staff Selection Commission (SSC)

Name of the Job Position - Stenographer

>> Please click on the "Apply Link" that is given below and you are required to click on "Steno Grade C and Grade D" tab.

>> You are required to either login if you are an old user. Or else, you need to click on "New User" for registering online if you are new. Please go through the official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
1st October 2019, 01:41 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Staff Selection Commission — www.ssc.nic.in from dated 20.09.2019 to 18.10.2019.
2nd October 2019, 03:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official Website which is given below.

Cost of Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment application form is For Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs. 100/- and For SC/ ST candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ssc.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?