2nd March 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment 2018 will be released? Study Materials for preparation?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Stenographer post in Staff Selection Commission. I want to know about the date of issue of notification in 2018 and also refer me some study materials that help me to qualify this exam.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of SSC Stenographer recruitment will be released? Study Materials for preparation? -- [New]
  2. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  3. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  4. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  5. Where should I submit the staff selection commission recruitment form for stenographer grade C?
  6. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released?
  7. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Upper Division Clerk recruitment will be released?
  8. Detailed notification and Important dates of Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate 2018 recruitment?
  9. Am I eligible to study in Graduation if secure job in Staff Selection Commission through CHSL recruitment?
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  11. Important dates of SSC CGL recruitment exams 2018
  12. What absolutely a Stenographer do? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam in Mumbai?
  14. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  15. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for Political Science graduate? Books for preparation?
  16. Selection procedure of Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018?
  17. When the notification of SSC Stenographer will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?
  18. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?
17th March 2018, 01:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment 2018 will be released? Study Materials for preparation?

Important dates of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018:

(@) Date of Issue of SSC Stenographer's Recruitment Notification - 7th July, 2018

(@) Last date for receipt of Applications - 30th July, 2018

(@) Date of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 - 4th September, 2018 to 8th September, 2018

Click here for More Details

Best and Recommended books for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018:

Some of the suitable books for the recruitment of SSC Stenographer are as follows,

<> 20 Practice Sets SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment Exam by Arihant Experts

<> Objective General English by S P Bhakshi

<> General Knowledge by Lucent's book

<> A Modern Approach to verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R S Agarwal

<> SSC Stenographers GRDE C & D Examinations by V V K Subburaj

<> SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Examination by Expert Compilations
24th March 2018, 09:10 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment 2018 will be released? Study Materials for preparation?

If you want to become stenographer in central govt. department then you need to qualify this SSC Stenographer exam then you can have a very good job with valued place.

SSC has released its calendar of examination which are going to be conducted this year by SSC and as per the calendar of exam you should know the following dates of SSC Stenographer exam.

Online application start date - 7th July 2018

Last Date for online application - 30th July 2018

Date of examination - The examination will be conducted between 04th Sept. 2018 and 9th Sept. 2018

You need to apply for this exam then you should prepare well as per the syllabus and exam pattern and practice is must as per the availability of time for exam with every single subject asked in exam.

First of all prepare for written test which is comprises of following subjects which are :

01. General Intelligence and Reasoning - 50 questions for 50 marks
02. General Awareness - 50 questions for 50 marks
03. English Language and Comprehension - 100 questions for 100 marks

Candidate who qualify written test will be called for skill test that will be your short hand writing and relevant stenography test with given time of 80 WPM and 100 WPM for both group C and D of stenographer.

If you qualify this stage then you can get the job as per preferred departments and your marks in both written test and skill test.

I have listed some good books that will help you preparation and practice as well.

SSC Stenographer grade C and D exam guide by Arihant Publication.

SSC Stenographer Practice test papers by Kiran Publication

SSC Stenographer Group C and D previous year and model practice paper by Renu

SSC stenographer exam complete guide by Dhankar Publication

Reasoning Ability and General Knowledge by Lucent Publication

English Language - Objective English for SSC exam by SP Bakshi

http://164.100.78.55/sscwebsitepdf/english/notice_pdf/NoticeStenoC&D2017_17062017.pdf

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?