22nd July 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Where should I submit the staff selection commission recruitment form for stenographer grade C?

Sir,
Where shuld I submit the Staff Selection Commission recruitment form for Stenographer Grade 'C' through off line in Manipur. I do not know the address of Regional Office in Manipur. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What absolutely a Stenographer do? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  3. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  4. Minimum marks required to do Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Selection procedure of Meghalaya Public Service Commission for Stenographer Grade-III post?
  6. What are the government jobs which provides high salary pay after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Eligibility to do diploma in Mechanical engineering after SSC exam?
  8. How can I get my lost Registration ID of SSC Stenographer recruitment exam?
  9. Date of TGT Hindi entrance exam?
  10. What benefit I will get if qualify Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam? Qualification required to apply?
  11. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?
  12. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Sc 1st year candidate?
  13. Am I eligible for government job exams after completion of diploma course?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get job in postal department?
  15. Which exam to pass to get to the post of an Income Tax Commissioner?
  16. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?
  17. Is graduation degree mandatory to be eligible for the competitive exams?
  18. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
16th May 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I submit the staff selection commission recruitment form for stenographer grade C?

which type question papper involved in exam for stenographer grade c
20th July 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I submit the staff selection commission recruitment form for stenographer grade C?

I HAVE SUBMIT GR D STENO FORM.BUT I COULD GET MY ADMIT CARD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?