7th April 2021, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for this recruitment for the same post? Can you please let me know about the procedure?

7th April 2021, 11:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021?

°°° Process to apply for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021 is provided below:

First you have to open the official website of Punjab Subordinate Selection Board that is provided below:
http://revenue.punjab.gov.in

On this website, click on career and then click on the patwari exam link.

On this page you will get the application form in there you have to fill the application form but before read all the details that are given in the information brochure or prospectus.

Upload your document, photo, signature etc.

Application form:

For General candidates: Rupees 1000/-

For SC/BC/EWS candidates : Rupees 250/-

For physical handicapped : Rupees 500/-

Payment mode (online) : Online

Submit your application form and now you have to pay your application fee and save your fee receipt for future use.

Download the printout of application form.
7th April 2021, 11:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021?

Procedure required to apply for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment is given below,

Name of the Job Position - School Librarian

>> Please click on the below mentioned "Apply Online" link given below.

>> The last date for receipt of applications is 26th April, 2021.

>> You are requested to go through the below link for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
7th April 2021, 11:26 PM
jeet2porwal

Procedure to apply for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021 can be seen below.

Visit the official website-
www.sssb.punjab.gov.in.

Fill all basic details.

Attach photograph, signature, or other required documents.

Pay application fee if applicable.

You should take the printout of the submitted online form & fee receipt for further reference.
7th April 2021, 11:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021:-

First, you have to open the official website of Punjab sssb at revenue.punjab.gov.in

On this website, click on carrier /
recruitment link.

On this page, click on the Patwari exam link .

On this page, you will get the application form, fill the form, and follow the instruction given on the website.

Upload your document, photo signature etc.

Submit your application form.

Now , you have to pay your application fee and save your fee receipt for further use.

That's is it: your application process done. Download your application form for future reference.

Age limit is between 18 to 37 years.
8th April 2021, 08:04 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021:-

Visit the official website:-
www.sssb.punjab.gov.in

Click on the Apply Now button and read all details carefully.

Click on career/ recruitment link.

Click on the patwari exam link.

On this page, you will get the application form.

Fill the form and follow the instruction.

Upload your document, photo, signature etc.

Submit your application form.

Now, you have to pay your application fee receipt for further use.

Application Fee:-

For General - Rs. 1000/-

For PWD - Rs 500/-

For SC /BC/EWS - Rs 250/-

For ESM / Department - Rs 200/-.
8th April 2021, 11:21 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021 Application Form is For GEN category Candidates is Rs. 1000/- and For SC/BC/EWS Candidates is Rs. 250/-, For Ex-S Candidates is Rs. 200/- and For Physical Handicapped category candidates is Rs. 500/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.sssb.punjab.gov.in/.
8th April 2021, 04:19 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Apply process for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021:-

✓ The application procedure will be through online method.
✓ Candidates can visit into the official website “sssb.punjab.gov.in”.
✓ Check the full notification for informations.
✓ Candidates must fill in their bio-data in the given online application.
✓ Attach photograph, signature, or other required documents.
✓ Pay the application fee though debit card, credit card or net-banking options.
✓ Candidates must take the printout of the submitted online form & fee receipt for further reference.

For more details about apply process you can go to the official website of this recruitment.
9th April 2021, 12:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Steps to apply for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021?

Visit the official website of Punjab Subordinate Selection Board
http://revenue.punjab.gov.in

On this website click on career or recruitment link, then click on the exam link of the post you want to apply for and there you will see an application form and you have to fill that application form.

Fill the application form accordingly what is mentioned in the information brochure and then you have to upload your documents like photo and signature.

Take the printout of the application form.

--- Application fee-

For general - ₹1000/-
For SC/BC/EWS - ₹250/-
For Ex-servicemen and dependents - ₹200/-
For Physically challenged - ₹500/-
Payment mode - Online

Last date to apply is 26 April 2021 and last date for the fee payment is 29 April 2021.
9th April 2021, 05:16 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021:

** Procedure to apply:

Interested & Eligible candidates may apply for this recruitment online application through the website http://sssb.punjab.gov.in/ from 05.04.2021 to 26.04.2021.

** Application fee:

For GEN: Rs.1000/-.

For SC/BC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 250/-.

For Ex-Servicemen & Dependent: Rs. 200/-.

For Physical Handicapped: Rs. 500/-.

For detailed information, log on to http://www.psssb.punjab.gov.in/.
9th April 2021, 09:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) recruitment 2021 for School Librarian, all you need to do is to fill the online application for the same opening by directly referring to the link http://184.168.126.121:8081/2104/.

Application for the same recruitment can be made till 26.04.2021 (till 05:00 PM).
10th April 2021, 11:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the step by step Procedure to apply for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021.

Step 1 :-
----------
At first, You have to register yourself on the below website by filling up the required details.
https://sssb.punjab.gov.in/

Step 2: -
----------
Next, You have to login with the username and password which you will be received on email.

Step 3:-
---------
Next, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required mandatory personal details.

Step 4:-
---------
In this step, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required educational qualification and work experience details.

Step 5: Uploading of documents:-
-------------------------------------
You have to upload your photograph and signature in given dimensions. The format of both Photograph and Signature should be in JPEG format.

Step 6: Payment of Application Fee:-
------------------------------------------
After filling in the necessary information and uploading the documents ,you have to pay the application fee online through Credit card/Debit Card or Net-banking. The application fee for appearing the exam is Rs.1000/- for General candidates and Rs.500/- for PwD candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ BC/ EWS candidates and Rs.200/- for ESM/ Dependent candidates.

Step 7: Submission of Final Application Form :-
----------------------------------------------------
After successful submission of Application and Fees payment, you have to submit the application form to complete the Application Submission process.
You can take a print copy of that for future reference.
10th April 2021, 11:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab School Librarian recruitment 2021 are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply online application through the official website @ http://sssb.punjab.gov.in/ before 26th of April 2021.

Cost of application -
For GEN candidates - Rs. 1000/-
For SC/BC/EWS candidates - Rs. 250/-
For Ex-Servicemen candidates - RS. 200/-
For Physical Handicapped - Rs. 500/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?