13th July 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited recruitment of Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee? I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies for Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee posts. Please tell me how I can apply? And also let me know what the cost is for applying?

14th July 2020, 12:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee recruitment Application form is For General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST/PWD/Female category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.uraniumcorp.in/.
15th July 2020, 09:29 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee recruitment and Cost of application:-

1 - Click on the given link -
www.uraniumcorp.in

2 - Fill the registration form and click on ''Register'' button.

3 - Fill the credentials for personal details, qualification and contact details.

4 - Then go to the login page and enter the user requirement apply online registration number and password.

5 - Enter the registration of the credentials and make payment as per your category.

6 - Finally submit the form after verify the details and clicking submit.

7 - Take the printout / save the application form and fee acknowledgement receipt.

Cost of application:-

General / OBC - Rs. 500

SC/ST/PWD Females - No fee.
15th July 2020, 09:45 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for this Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) recruitment is given below,

>> Please click on the below apply online given below in order to apply online for this recruitment.

>> Please read the "Apply instructions" carefully before proceeding to apply online.

>> Then click on "Start" button to proceed further.

>> Application Fee:-
@ For General / OBC(NCL and CL) - Rs.500/-
@ For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female - No Fee
Please refer 5th page for more details of application fee

Click here for apply online

Click here for official notification
15th July 2020, 11:10 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) recruitment for Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), you need to fill its online application form by directly referring to the link https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/confi...struction.html by 22.07.2020 (10:00 AM).
15th July 2020, 11:16 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) recruitment for Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), you need to fill its online application form by directly referring to the link https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/confi...struction.html by 22.07.2020 (10:00 AM).

Also, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs. 500/- for General/OBC category candidates while SC/ST category candidates and female candidates are exempted from application fee payment.
15th July 2020, 12:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

•••Visit this link and fill up online application form with all mandatory details in the application.

••• Applicants should have a valid email id in the application.

••• Application fee should be mentioned category wise.

••• Fill the application and submit it.

••• After submission applicants may note their registration number and should also take print out copy of the confirmation page.
15th July 2020, 01:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The application for Uranium Corporation of India Limited recruitment for Graduate Operational Trainee Chemical can be made by filling its online application form by referring to the recruitment and job portal of UCIL i.e; http://www.ucil.gov.in/job.html.

The last date for submission of online application with fee is 22.07.2020 (till 10:00 AM).
15th July 2020, 02:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ http://www.ucil.gov.in/ before 22nd of July 2020 for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee recruitment.

Cost of application -
For General & OBC - Rs. 500/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates - No Fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?