13th July 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee recruitment being a Chemistry Honours graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BSc in Chemistry Honours course. I am interested in applying for the Uranium Corporation of India Limited recruitment for Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee post. Can I apply for this post? Please help me to know about this asap.

14th July 2020, 12:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee recruitment being a Chemistry Honours graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee recruitment is Candidate must have passed (Physics/Chemistry) and 3 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee recruitment being a Chemistry Honours graduate.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.uraniumcorp.in/.
15th July 2020, 12:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee recruitment being a Chemistry Honours graduate?

Yes, you can apply for the Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee recruitment being a Chemistry Honours graduate. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BSc in Physics/Chemistry with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

There are total 4 vacancies available for this post and the last date to apply for this post is 22nd July 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.ucil.gov.in
15th July 2020, 09:23 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) recruitment:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) recruitment.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is B.Sc in Physics or Chemistry - 3 years course with minimum 60% marks for General Candidates and 55% marks for SC/ ST candidates.

>> Also you must have knowledge of computer which is preferable.

>> Based on this criteria, you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. Please refer to the notification given below for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
15th July 2020, 09:35 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for uranium Corporation of India Limited graduate operational chemical trainee virement 2020

Education qualification:-
Physics, Chemistry and 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
15th July 2020, 12:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Candidate should have passed B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry and Maths) - 03 years course with minimum 55% marks.
Candidates with knowledge of working in computer will be preferred.

Official Website
15th July 2020, 02:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Of course, you can apply for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee recruitment being a Chemistry Honours graduate.

Educational qualification of Graduate Operational Chemical Trainee in Uranium Corporation of India Limited are as mentioned below:-
Candidates must have completed B.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry) degree with at least 60% aggregate for UR candidates and 55% aggregate for SC/ST candidates from a recognised University.
23rd November 2020, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I have bsc chemistry degree with 60% marks in honours .Am I eligible??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?