24th January 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

30th January 2019, 07:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment? Last date of application?

You can apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment through online at the official website http://www.webscs.org from 23.01.2019 to 25.02.2019.

The examination fee is Rs. 160/- and processing fee is Rs. 40/-. SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
30th January 2019, 10:06 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment? Last date of application?

In order to apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment, you have to visit the application link below and fill up the application form after selection the job profile as per the guidelines provided. You have to attach the relevant documents and upload scanned copies of your photographs and signature. Now you have to pay the application fee and submit the form on or before 18/01/2019.

Apply link: http://139.99.54.68:8080/wbcsc/index.jsp
30th January 2019, 06:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

How to apply for West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission Clerk recruitment:

>>Candidates need to visit official website of WBCSC which is http://www.webcsc.org/. Then click on online application link for this exam.

>>You need to submit all your personal details and upload photograph and signature then pay application fee to complete the form.

Last date to apply is 25th February 2019.
31st January 2019, 05:41 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment is Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission — www.webcsc.org. from dated 23rd Jan. 2019 to 25th Feb. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official website www.webcsc.org.
31st January 2019, 05:48 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** For the application of West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment, you have to visit the official website.

** Then you should click on the “Advertisement No.01/2019” link.

** After that, you should click on West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment.

** Then you should fill the application form according to given form instructions.

** The pay the application fee i.e 120 for open and 20 for reserved category candidate.

** Then you should click on submit option and the last date for the submission of application is 25/02/2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?