30th January 2021, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know how I can apply for Computer Networking Technician recruitment of West Central Railway this year? I don’t know about the procedure so I need to know as I am interested in this job recruitment. Please help me in this regard.

31st January 2021, 02:55 AM
My true support

Question Re: How can I apply for West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021?

Procedure to apply for West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021 are:
1) Visit the official website.
2) Fill the application form.
3) Upload necessary documents and make
payment.
4) Cheak the form carefully.
5) Submit the application form.

For more information and updates go through the official website
https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
31st January 2021, 01:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021?

Procedure to apply for West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021 is For Gen/OBC category candidates is Rs. 170/- and For EWS/SC/ST/PWD/Women category candidates is Rs. 70/-

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
31st January 2021, 03:34 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021?

Procedure to apply for West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021 is given below.

1. Visit official site -
www.mponline.gov.in

2. Click on the Careers section.

3. Click on the Latest West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021.

4. Fill Apprentice Application Form.

5. Upload the documents.

6. Submit the WCR Trade Apprentice Application Form on or before 27.2.2021.
31st January 2021, 04:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021:

The detailed procedure required to apply for West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021 is given below,

Name of the Organization - West Central Railway

Name of the Job Position - Computer Networking Technician

>> In order to apply for this recruitment, you are required to click on below mentioned "Apply Online" link.

>> You need to create account and then create username and password in the registration page.

>> Then you are required to create your full profile with the details and then click on "Running Application Form" in order to fill the application form and then click on "Payment" button in order to pay the fees.

>> Please refer to the below links for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
31st January 2021, 07:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021, kindly visit the official website that is provided to you below.
http://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in

°°° Download the notification and read the eligibility criteria carefully.

°°° If eligible, open the WCR application form.

°°° Fill in all the details asked to make sure they are correct.

°°° Attach documents, pictures, and signature wherever necessary.

°°° Pay the application fee and submit form before last date.

°°° Take a print out of the application form.

°°° Staring date of application is 28th January, 2021.

°°° Closing date of application is 27th February, 2021.
2nd February 2021, 06:20 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021:

~~ Procedure to apply:

Interested candidates can apply online latest by 27 February 2021. After submission of the application, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the application for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?