30th January 2021, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021

Hi friends, I am interested in applying and getting in as a Computer Networking Technician through West Central Railway recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the procedure of selection?

31st January 2021, 01:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021

Selection Procedure of West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021 will be based on Merit.

Vacancies are available in West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021 is 4 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
31st January 2021, 03:39 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021

Selection procedure in West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021 is given below.

1. Written test
2. Interview
3. Document verification

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 27.2.2021.
31st January 2021, 07:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Selection procedure in West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021 will be based on Merit and eligibility criteria.

°°° The candidate must have a 10th + ITI pass in relevant trade to apply for this post.

°°° The minimum age should be at least 15 years and maximum is 24 years.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.mponline.gov.in
2nd February 2021, 09:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in West Central Railway Computer Networking Technician recruitment 2021 will be on the basis of merit followed by document verification. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed class 10th with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate and ITI from NCVT or SCVT recognized institute. The candidate minimum age should be 15 years and the maximum age should not be more than 24 years.

There are total 4 vacancies available under this post and the application fee cost is Rs.170 for General/OBC candidates and for EWS/SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates is Rs.70. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?