9th April 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Driver in Indian Railway if completed 12th Science?

Hello,
I want to apply for Indian Railway Driver job.
Please let me know what is the procedure?
Since I have passed 12th Science. So, what I
have to do now?
Please help me.

25th April 2015, 09:25 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a Driver in Indian Railway if completed 12th Science?

If you want to become Pilot in Indian Railways then you should know that every single region of Indian Railways recruits Assistant Loco Pilot in one or two years of gap and you can apply for ALP post in Railways if you have following eligibility criteria :

Candidate must have passed Matriculation from a recognized board with course complete in Act Apprenticeship/ ITI Approved by SCVT or NCVT/ in any one of the following trades from a recognized institution :

Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic/ Millwright Maintenance Mechanic/ Mechanic Radio & TV/ Electronics Mechanic/ Motor Mechanic Vehicle/ Wireman/ Tractor Mechanic/ Amature and Coll Winder/ Mechanic Diesel/ Heat Engine/ Turner/ Machinist/ Refrigeration and AC Mechanic/ OR should have passed :

Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering from a recognized university/ institute by AICTE.

Candidates having degree in above mentioned concerned disciplines are also eligible to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot examination.

Your age should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years and relaxation in upper age will be provided to SC/ST for 05 years and OBCs for 03 years.

You have just passed class 12th from a recognized board that is why you are not eligible but if you complete any one of the above explained certificate/diploma/ degree course on time then you will be eligible to apply for this post and can become Assistant Loco Pilot in Indian Railways.
26th April 2015, 12:45 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Driver in Indian Railway if completed 12th Science?

You can apply for RRB examinations for the post of Railway Driver after 12th class. Candidates who are applying for it should have completed ITI course in specified trade.

Eligibility Criteria :

Candidate must have passed 10th or 12th class with minimum 50% marks.
Candidate should have completed ITI course in any specified trade.

Age Limit : 18 to 30 years.

Candidate have to qualify the exam conducted by RRB.
Notification for the exam will be published in employment newspaper and related website.

The examination consists of around 150 questions.
Questions are based on G.K., Aptitude, Mathematics and General English.
28th November 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How can i become a driver in indian railways if completed graduation with science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?