17th September 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in government sector while studying automobile engineering second year?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am studying a automobile department as second year in college.how i get a job in industry or other wise what is the requirement to get a job while studying in college.if any government exams are available before completing our degree.Is this automobile engineering is valid for companies.how i could get a job while studying in college.In government jobs or industry.

Thanking you
In waiting for your answer as soon as possible.pls

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam given for getting job in automobile sector?
  2. How to be an automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What type of job can a Mechanical Engineer get in Automobile sector? What type of knowledge is required to get the job?
  4. How to get a job in government sector company? I am studying B.E Mechanical engineering
  5. Job opportunities in Automobile Industries for Diploma in Automobile Engineering 2nd year student?
  6. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  8. List of vacancies in government sector for Automobile Engineer? Will I have to pass exam for it?
  9. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  10. How to get a job in government sector after studying CSE IIIrd year?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech Electrical 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  12. How can an Automobile Engineer apply for jobs in Government or Private sector? Which Companies offers jobs for Automobile Engineers? -- [New]
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  14. Government job after 3 years of polytechnic diploma in Automobile?
  15. While studying B.Tech, can I write exams to get government job? What are the jobs available for Civil engineers in government sector?
  16. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  17. Private job being in 3rd year of diploma in Automobile sector?
  18. Vacancies in government sector for Electronics and Communication Engineer?
18th September 2016, 10:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in government sector while studying automobile engineering second year?

As you are presently studying Engineering but you are interested to opt for job hence you can have options that is to do job on the basis of 12th standard. On the basis of 12th standard you can apply for the given below jobs:

Clerical in Bank

Clerical in Post Offices

Technical and Non Technical Jobs in Railway Department

Clerk in Railway Department

Ticket Collector

But to apply for these jobs you have to qualify the exam conducted by the respective department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?