22nd April 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in KELTRON after completing Diploma Electrical Engineering course?

Hello friends, I am doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. After completing my Diploma, I want to join KELTRON and want to do job over there. Please tell me how I can get job in this company?

25th April 2020, 08:42 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: How can I get job in KELTRON after completing Diploma Electrical Engineering course?

Yes, you can chance a job after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering.

The Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited(KELTRON) invites online application in prescribed format from ITI, diploma and degree in engineering candidates.

Candidates can apply for KELTRON from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the KELTRON official website. The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview.Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in KELTRON.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?