9th May 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

How can I enter in DRDO after ITI Mechanical trade?

Sir,

My name akash deep.I am 10th pass. I am an N.c.c student. Now,i am doing I.t.I trade Mehc(radio and t.V.)i want to research in drdo. How can i enter in drdo?

14th May 2015, 08:54 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I enter in DRDO after ITI Mechanical trade?

To research in DRDO first of all you need to have a entry in DRDO means a job in DRDO and for research you need some higher qualification like master's degree then phd in the same discipline but based on your current qualification you are eligible to apply for following job in DRDO because it is recruited often in DRDO and many candidates applies :

Technician 'A' : A candidate passed in matriculation from a recognized board.

Candidate must possess ITI trade certificate from NCVT or SCVT in Mechanical Trade.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years.

31 years maximum age limit for OBC category candidates and 33 years for SC/ST category candidates.

If you really want to research in DRDO then you should have following qualification :

A bachelor's degree in physics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

A master's degree in physics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

A PhD Degree in physics specialization from a recognized university.

Must have experience of teaching and research in the same discipline for at least 05 years to become a research assistant at DRDO.

Candidates having degree and pg degree in engineering streams like - Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and PhD after that are also eligible for such posts so you need to complete this qualification then only you can go for research in DRDO.

Based on Engineering degree/ diploma, you can apply for Senior Technical Assistant and other jobs like - Administrative Assistant etc. in technical grade so it would be better go through physics or engineering and make your career better in DRDO.
30th August 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have completed my ITI from fitter trade,plus I have completed 10 2.how can I join dedo?
29th October 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir iti trade mecanic motor vehicle drdo and isro job vaccacy eligible are not eligible say tha answer sir?
25th April 2020, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How can we apply in drdo after iti(moter mecenic vehicle )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?