1st March 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ISRO to study Astronautics with scholarship after completing 12th?

Hi
I want be an Astronaut. Now I am doing my 12th.
Please provide me information regarding
how to join at ISRO after 12th?
Also I want to know about scholarships
offered by ISRO for Astronautics?

13th May 2015, 10:50 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: How can I join ISRO to study Astronautics with scholarship after completing 12th?

No, you cannot join the ISRO on the 12th basis.

Being an engineer you can join the aerospace programs conducted by the NASA and ISRO.

NASA and ISRO recruit the final year appearing or Engineering Passout candidates as the officers of their aerospace programs.

You have to fight the entrance examination conducted separately by them in the month of May-June every year and if you fulfill the qualification, you can join the programs.
5th July 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join ISRO to study Astronautics with scholarship after completing 12th?

I want be an Astrounant. Now I am doing my 11th please provide me information regarding how to join at ISRO after 12th ? also I want to know about scholarships offerd by ISRO for astrounant ?
16th August 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir/mam,
I am doing my 2-nd year E.C.E ,and i am having a doubt that how to join ISRO after completing my degree,which P.G course i have to do?and also How to avail scholarships offered by ISRO. please provide me necessary informations.
22nd December 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a 9th grader in india i am looking forward to join ISRO.i would like them to sponsor my 5th dimentional theory.so please provide me information on how to join isro and carry on my research??? beforer joining astronautical engineering should i take any other courses looking forward for scholarships too...
30th December 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in class 11th with a 95 % above marks obtained from class 10th now my interested to join ISRO , how it is possible, please give me guide line and suggestion in my father's email address [email protected] thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?