6th November 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?

Dear sir,
I am study in B.Sc I.T. and my biggest dream is to join ISRO and work as a scientist in ISRO. So i want to join ISRO after completing my M.Sc I.T. so can i join ISRO after competing M.Sc I.T?
and i also want to know which qualification
i have if i have to join ISRO after completing
M.Sc I.T.
Please give me answer..
thank you...

12th December 2014, 11:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I am study in B.Sc I.T. and my biggest dream is to join ISRO and work as a scientist in ISRO. So i want to join ISRO after completing my M.Sc I.T. so can i join ISRO after competing M.Sc I.T?
and i also want to know which qualification
i have if i have to join ISRO after completing
M.Sc I.T.
Please give me answer..
thank you...

ISRO Stands for Indian Space Research Organization

To join in ISRO after completing M.sc IT ,it is possible as you will satisfy the needed education qualification for applying ISRO.The needed education qualification is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that to with at least 60% aggregate.

The age limit needed is that the candidate should not have a age more than 35 years and there are certain relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates.

If you satisfy all these criteria then you can apply for ISRO.

For more info check at http://www.isro.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
15th April 2015, 06:25 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?

Yes,you are eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT).

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation.

ISRO conducts the entrance exam for admission of eligible candidates in its Bachelor of Technology courses under different disciplines.

The eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO are following:-

-The candidates should have completed Intermediate/ Class 12th with the PCM Group along with a minimum percentage as stated. Bachelor of Technology with at least 65% marks in aggregate.

-Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying degree can also apply provided they can produce the same by the time final selections are made.

-There will be an objective type paper divided into two parts for each subject as given below:

Physics

Chemistry and

Mathematics

The candidates should score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview for final selections.
12th October 2015, 06:04 PM
kalyansai215

Yes you are eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT).
ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) is responsible for research.

Eligibility Criteria for ISRO :---------------

Candidate must have a BE/.B.TECH with a minimum 65% marks above.
Age limit: Age must be between the 21 to 30 years.
Relaxation of Age as per government rules.

For more details visit www.isro.gov.in

Thank you.........
12th February 2016, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc from physics I am eligible to join ISRO after completing my bsc in physics.
31st March 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(CS)? Qualification required to join?
20th July 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing MSc Applied Mathematics! If eligible what are the requirements for joining
13th September 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to join I isro after completing bsc physics! If eligible what are the requirements for joining
7th May 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

My son after 12th standard pass wants to join isro study center. he is studing as PCMB xi .
28th July 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a CBSE student of class 10 what are my courses to join ISRO I need a reply soon thank you
24th February 2021, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

How we have to join in isro. How we have to enroll the criteria and how we have to phase exam is there any link to upload my details .
9th July 2021, 06:34 PM
Singhskomal

To become a space scientist education in science or engineering disciplines. ISRO recruit ph.d in astronomy, physics and mathematics along with engineering in disciplines such as mechanical/electrical/ electronics and computer science.
ISRO crack ( centralized recruitment board exam to join space agency.
Qualification:- M.E.,M.TECH, M.sc, Ph.d,B.E.,B.tech, diploma, ITI.
Written test/ interview/skills test/central job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?