23rd January 2017, 07:23 PM
Posts: n/a

How to change my date of birth?

My date of birth is 16/01/1961, but date of birth of my own elder brother is 21/02/1961,DOB of my brother is correct,my DOB is wrong. It is wrongly put in admit card. So, I am loosed in my service now I want. to change my DOB,actual DOB is 16/01/1963.what can I do now.

24th January 2017, 09:08 PM
Senior Member+
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: kolkata
Posts: 812
Default Re: How to change my date of birth?

You have to visit your schooling board(WBBSE/ICSE/CBSE) directly. After that you have to write an application in which you have to state all the problems which you are facing and you have to submit it. They will charge you a small amount to proceed your work and after that you will get a new admit card with all the necessary correction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: