23rd January 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NCL certificate for my son with income of 7 lakhs per annum?

Sir, I am a government employee. My income is 5 Lakhs per annum. My husband is working abroad his income 7 lakhs per annum. We are BC community. Can I apply for NCL certificate for my son? Please clear my doubts.

23rd January 2017, 10:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NCL certificate for my son with income of 7 lakhs per annum?

To come under non creamy layer, a candidate's parent income must be less than 6 lacs per annum, then only you can get reservation benefits.

You can not get NCL certificate for your son as your income is 7 lakhs per annum.
24th January 2017, 08:35 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for NCL certificate for my son with income of 7 lakhs per annum?

To fall under the category of Other Backward Class (non creamy) the income of the parents should be less than Rs. 6 Lac per annum as per revised schedule. If the income of the parent crosses Rs. 6 Lac per annum then your son will fall under Creamy layer and will not be eligible to receive any benefit of being reserved candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?