29th January 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How to do preparation for upper division clerk? Recommended books to prepare for this exam?

How to prepare for upper division clerk? which books will help to prepare for this exams? Please can you help me?

22nd February 2016, 04:43 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do preparation for upper division clerk? Recommended books to prepare for this exam?

You want to know about the preparation tips for the Upper Division Clerk post (UDC). The qualification required for getting eligible for UDC post is student must possess graduation degree from a recognized university.

>>The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by skill test. The written test normally consists of 200 questions from Quantitative Aptitude (50), Reasoning (50), English (50) and General Awareness (50).

For Quantitative Aptitude section:
--Use standard book such as Quantitative Aptitude by S. Chand
--try to solve questions quickly and through short tricks.
--solve previous year papers too.

For Reasoning:
--You can prefer “A modern approach to verbal and Non verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggrawal”
--solve reasoning questions as much as possible

For General Awareness
-- You can prefer “General Awareness by Lucent Publication”
--Read a good news paper to aware about the current affairs too.

For English section
--For vocabulary you can prefer ‘Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis’
--You have to read a good English newspaper too
--For practicing the grammar section you can use any book such as ‘General English by S.P Bakshi’
21st December 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do preparation for upper division clerk? Recommended books to prepare for this exam?

Please suggest me which book i prefer for KVS UDC exam because i don't know administration and establishment and Finance.
14th September 2018, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it typing certificate complusery for upper division clerk post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?