20th November 2021, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in government college for BTech after completing my diploma?

I am doing diploma in civil engineering in privet college. How i get admission in govt. college for b.tech? what is the process to get admission in govt. college? What is required thing to prepare me for admission in govt. college for b.tech?

21st November 2021, 05:25 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in government college for BTech after completing my diploma?

By B.Tech lateral entry diploma holders can take admission in BTech courses.And there is no entrance exam conducted on the country for B.Tech lateral entry in government college, private college or universities etc...
22nd November 2021, 12:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in government college for BTech after completing my diploma?

For getting admission in a B.Tech course after diploma engineering you have to apply for LEET which is a Lateral Entry exam for admission in 2nd year of a engineering graduation course.

There are some Colleges and Universities in India which offer admission on the basis of LEET.

There are limited number of a government Engineering colleges in India which offer admission on the basis of LEET and you have to perform very well in the entrance exam then only you can get admission.
23rd November 2021, 06:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Admission in B.Tech after diploma is offered after qualifying in LEET ( Lateral Entry Entrance Test ).

The examination is conducted by various government institutions for admission in the course.

So, visit the official website of the institution to get admission in the course.
25th November 2021, 10:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How to get admission in government college for BTech after completing my diploma?

For getting admission in a B. Tech course after Diploma Engineering you have to apply for LEET which is a Lateral Entry Exam for admission in 2nd year of a Engineering Graduation course. There are some colleges and Universities in Indian which offer admission on the basis of LEET.
27th November 2021, 12:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in government college for BTech after completing a diploma course is a candidate can apply through national level entrance exams such as JEE Main. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects such as Chemistry with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
27th November 2021, 07:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Diploma holders who want to apply for b.tech admission should apply for b.tech lateral entry .

No national entrance test is conducted for btech lateral entry in government , private college.

Admission s done on the basis of state level lateral entry exams.
It's of 3 year duration
It has same scope as normal b.tech
You can apply to the college of your choice for application purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?