22nd October 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to focus on 10th standard for IAS exam preparation?

I am going really crazy about becoming IAS officer. I am studying in 10 standard. So, I want to ask that to become an IAS on which particular subject I should focus more in 10 standard? Can anyone tell me? Please.

22nd October 2016, 04:23 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I have to focus on 10th standard for IAS exam preparation?

Every year, many candidates appear for the IAS exam from different faculty. Most of them are from BA that is Art side. Right now it is really not possible to tell you on which subject you should concentrate more. Once you complete 10th then decide which faculty you want to go whether Science, Arts or Commerce. Once decided then can prepare for IAS on those subjects.
18th August 2020, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any tuition for IAS for 10th pass students
21st August 2020, 09:29 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Should I have to focus on 10th standard for IAS exam preparation?

In class 10th, one should not enroll into any IAS coaching. IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service and to become an IAS officer one has to get through Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year after Graduation so after 10th you are not eligible to apply for IAS.

After 10th,you have to take any group in class 11. After Intermediate,you have to complete your graduation (Any degree). After 3-4 years of degree,you have to take coaching for an IAS for 1 year. If you have got a rank between 1-95 in India level then you'll become an IAS
26th November 2021, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Is my 10th percentage important for IAS EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?