13th December 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get back lost registration number of SSC Stenographer grade C&D?

Sir I lost my registration number of SSC stenographer. My [email protected] Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

14th December 2015, 07:47 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get back lost registration number of SSC Stenographer grade C&D?

You can easily retrieve your lost registration number of SSC by following these methods :

* An email is sent to the candidate's mail as the proof of conforming the submission of the application form which contains the Registration number and other details. By logging in to your email, you can easily get your lost registration number.

* If the candidate isn't received an email conformation, then he/ she will receive the admit card from the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). This received admit card contains the lost registration number.
9th March 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get back lost registration number of SSC Stenographer grade C&D?

I have lost my admit card for ssc stenographer grade c and d exam held in february 2019. How can i check my answer keys without roll no?
17th April 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my lost registration no of ssc stenographer group c& d 2018?
28th July 2020, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my ssc board seat number how can get my seat number
10th September 2021, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How I can get my ssc register number and hall ticket number 2005 to2006 beach
27th April 2022, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my HSC marksheet how cn i get my seat nbr in order to get a copy of my marksheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?