18th January 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Government job after completing Industrial training?

I am Vicky, I am compelleted industrial training institute course with computer operator & programming assistance trade in under the ap government and I have get 71% in this field, now I want to do nice government job, so now what I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering industrial training to B.Tech students?
  2. Electronics and communication engineering Six months industrial training cum job in Bangalore?
  3. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. What does ITI stand for?
  5. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  6. Best training institutes where I can get knowledge related to B.Tech ECE?
  7. Minimum and maximum salary after completing training from HP?
  8. Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?
  9. List of top colleges for ITI in Guntur (Andra pradesh)? I've completed intermediate
  10. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  12. How to get a good job in government or industrial sector?
  13. How to join in ITI college after passing 10th? Which is the best college for ITI?
  14. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  15. Companies who provide industrial training along with job to ECE graduates?
  16. Where should I have to take Industrial training for Mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get a good job after doing industrial training? I am a student of 7th semester
  18. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
30th January 2017, 03:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Government job after completing Industrial training?

Most of the government jobs notifications come in employment news, you can keep checking the portal for any such government jobs and apply accordingly. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.

You can apply for government jobs which are related to your qualification. So, make sure you are eligible for them, before applying. Selection is purely on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?