15th May 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?

How to i get government job? i have completed polytechnic diploma in fashion designing & garment technology from government girls polytechnic Lucknow. Can someone please let me know the procedure which I need to follow now to get the government job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  2. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  3. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  4. How to get a Government Job after completion of Fashion Designing course?
  5. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  6. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  7. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  8. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  9. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  10. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  11. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job as fashion designer after passing diploma from south delhi polytechnic from Women in Fashion Designing
  13. Can I get government sector job in Designing department being Fashion Designing Diploma holder?
  14. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  15. After completion of B.Tech ECE how to do Fashion Designing?
  16. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
  17. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  18. How to join fashion designing after passing 12th with 60%?
10th March 2017, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?

Most of the jobs in textile industry is available in private sector ad there are not many government funded textile industries in India. You can apply for job in private companies based on your qualification.

There is ministry of textiles and apparel industry in India, which releases job notification for candidates, who have studied this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?