8th May 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?

Sir....

I am about to complete my graduation(b.tech) in computer science. Bt Iam really verymuch interested in doing fashion designing.. Do I have any chance to study post graduation i.e,masters in fashion designing...even though iam from b.tech background...or should I start fashion designing from the begining(all over again)...i.e,graduation 4yrs post graduation 2yrs..is there no chanc of dng pg course directly in fashion designing..??

Related Questions:
9th May 2015, 01:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?

It is nice to see that you have figured out your interest and want to pursue your higher studies in your field of interest and build a career on it. You can definitely pursue your post graduation in Fashion Designing after completion of your B.Tech course. There is no need to start from the beginning. However, if you pursue lower level course like undergraduate course in fashion designing then you will have strong fundamentals and can perform better in this field. Otherwise, you can go for PG course directly. It is a challenging field and a creative bent of mind is needed to succeed in this field.
11th May 2015, 12:59 AM
ytiwari6

Default Re: Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir....

I am about to complete my graduation(b.tech) in computer science. Bt Iam really verymuch interested in doing fashion designing.. Do I have any chance to study post graduation i.e,masters in fashion designing...even though iam from b.tech background...or should I start fashion designing from the begining(all over again)...i.e,graduation 4yrs post graduation 2yrs..is there no chanc of dng pg course directly in fashion designing..??
Yes, you can go forward to do Fashion Designing course. But if you want it to do from good college, you just have to apply for NIFT( National Institute of Fashion Designing) located in many cities. Application comes every year in month of March/ April.
9th November 2019, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i go for fashion or interior post graduation after my b.com and 4 years of experience.? And what are the masters courses for it..?
22nd September 2020, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd year of BMS ...I want to do Fashion Designing for my PG ..so should i give NIFT for it or I should do any related course for the new background?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?