18th July 2017, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get government job after diploma in plastic technology from IERT?

My name is Swarnima Jaiswal. I have completed diploma in plastic technology form IERT Allahabad and I want to get government job in plastic technology sector. How can it be possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get entrance in IIT after completing diploma from Plastic Technology?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of three years diploma in plastic mould technology? -- [New]
  3. Government job plastic sector after diploma in Plastic mould technology?
  4. How to get a government job in plastic field after completing diploma in plastic technology from CIPET Bhopal
  5. What are the various government job available in plastic field?
  6. Can I get government job after completing B.Tech in plastic technology?
  7. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in plast mould technology?
  8. Can I get a job in government sector while pursuing 3 years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  9. How to get a government job after passing diploma in plastic technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  11. Can I apply for government jobs after diploma in plastic moult technology from Government Polytechnic, Lucknow?
  12. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  13. Government job in plastic sector after completing diploma in Plastic tech?
  14. How to get a government job after completing PG in plastic technology
  15. How to get a job in Delhi after completing Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology?
  16. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  17. List of colleges offering admission in Plastic Technology Diploma course through JEXPO
  18. Can I get a job after doing diploma in plastic technology?
21st July 2017, 06:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job after diploma in plastic technology from IERT?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, it's somewhat difficult for you to get good number of job opportunities just after completion of Diploma course. But still there are several organizations that recruitment candidates from Plastic Technology background. You can find job opportunities in,

>> Oil and Natural Gas Corporation

>> Oil India Limited

>> Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas

>> Petroleum Conservation Research Association of India

>> Petroleum Companies

>> Polymer base organizations

>> Plastic and Productions based organizations ..etc.,

After completion of Diploma in Plastic Technology, you may pursue Bachelor's Degree in Plastic Technology for better job opportunities.
21st July 2017, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job after diploma in plastic technology from IERT?

You need to apply for government jobs, when there is any notification for diploma level jobs. You have to apply according to the notification.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?