3rd May 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in plast mould technology?

Respected Sir/Mam, My self MOHD MUJEEB. I have completed three year diploma in plastic mould technology from Government polytechnic lucknow and pursuing post diploma in plastic mould design with CAD/CAM. from C.I.P.E.T. Murthal. May I apply govt.job? if yes then which government sector with post? please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  2. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  3. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  4. Can I get a job in government sector while pursuing 3 years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  5. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  8. Government job plastic sector after diploma in Plastic mould technology?
  9. What is the eligibility for diploma in plastics mould technology?
  10. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. List of best government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  12. What are the government jobs opportunities after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  13. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  14. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  15. What are the possibilities of getting a government job after completion of diploma course in Karnataka?
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?
5th May 2017, 10:48 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in plast mould technology?

List of Government Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Plast Mould Technology:

After successful completion of Diploma in Plast Mould Technology, you may find job opportunities in several organizations. One of the major organization's that recruit candidates from Plast Mould Technology is,

>> Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology
Ph. No: 044 2225 4780
Address: TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600032
http://www.cipet.gov.in/

Other than these, there are some of the organization that recruitment diploma candidates.

>> ONGC
http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/con...ngcindia/home/

>> IOCL
https://www.iocl.com/

>> Petro Chemical Companies ...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?