20th September 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get government job in either Arts or Science college or Engineering college?

How to get a government job in either arts and Science college or in any Engineering college ?
At present I had completed my Ph D .

3rd October 2014, 11:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job in either Arts or Science college or Engineering college?

You can apply for lecturer job in most of the colleges, because you have a Ph.D degree. If you are interested in teaching job, then you have many opportunities available, all you need to do it approach as many colleges as possible and give interview in private colleges.

Most of the private colleges look for teaching faculty and you can surely get job in those private colleges. Just make sure that you have got your Ph.D from a recognized university.

You can also join any research lab according to your field. If you have done Ph.D after qualifying in CSIR NET/GATE/ ICMR then you might not face any problem in getting a job because in most colleges candidates with this score are preferred.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?