2nd January 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Best Colleges to pursue M.Sc in Electronics all over India? Procedure to get admission for this course?

i want to know about the best colleges all over india for doing m sc in electronics,and tell me about their admission procedure too........thanx?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  2. Top colleges for msc electronics in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  4. List of top colleges for MSc Electronics course in Karnataka? Procedure for admission in these colleges?
  5. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Nanotechnology?
  6. List of the good colleges offering MSc electronics in India? Criteria for admission and job opportunities?
  7. How to pursue MS in USA after doing MSc in electronics?
  8. What is the right choice after BSc Electronics between MSc and MBA? How much is the fees for MSc Electronics students? Which are the good colleges in India?
  9. Best engineering colleges to pursue M.Tech in India?
  10. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in Southern India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  12. Admission in M.Tech is possible after B.Tech? Details of colleges providing such admission?
  13. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  14. Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?
  15. Procedure for getting lateral admission in BE Electronics in Mumbai? -- [New]
  16. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India?
  17. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  18. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
19th July 2012, 11:27 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best Colleges to pursue M.Sc in Electronics all over India? Procedure to get admission for this course?

>> Best Colleges to Pursue M.Sc Electronics :~
* A.V.C. College of Engineering
* Andhra University College of Engineering
* Central College of Information Technology
* College of Applied Science
* Dayanand Anglo
* Meenakshi Ramasamy Arts and Science College
* MES College for Advanced Studies
* Dr. Bhavan's New Science College
* H.R.D. Degree College
* S.N.R. Sons College Bharathiar University
* Kamla Nehru Mahavidyalaya
* National Institute of Technology
* Bangalore University
* Mount Camel College
* Presidency College
* RamKrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science
* CMS College of Science and Commerce
* Banaras Hindu University
* R.V.S. College of Arts and Science
* Hindustan College of Arts and Science
* Calcutta University
* Devaswom Board College
* College of Engineering
* CMR Institute of Management Studies
* The Oxford College of Science
21st July 2012, 09:08 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best Colleges to pursue M.Sc in Electronics all over India? Procedure to get admission for this course?

hi...!!!

-->Following are the colleges:-

*the oxford college of science.

*CMR institute of management studies.

*college of engineering

*devaswom board college

*calcutta university

*hindustan college of arts and science

*R.V.S college of arts and science

*banaras hindu university

*presidency college

*national institute of technology

*mount camel college

*bangaloreuniversity

all the best.......
10th June 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

99% of the given colleges don't offer M.Sc ELECTRONICS, most of the given answers are wrong pls don't mislead
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?