7th May 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get hospitality job in Government Hospitality and Tourism sector?

As I have experience in hotel industry with all well known hotels in india. but i have a wish to work in Government hospitality sector related to hotel & tourism. Kindly do let me know when & where I can find such kind of job vacancy published through Government of India. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  2. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  3. Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?
  4. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  5. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  7. List government sector jobs in Kerala for Hospitality Management graduates?
  8. How can I get a job in government hospitality sector?
  9. Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?
  10. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
  11. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  12. Information about career in Hospitality and Tourism Sector?
  13. What are the government jobs in Tourism Sector? I have completed bachelor degree in tourism and hospitality services
  14. Where can i find job under private sector after Diploma in Hospitality and Tourisum?
  15. In which sectors can I get a job after completing MBA in Tourism and Hospitality
  16. How can a B.Sc. (Hospitality) student apply for Food Inspector job in Government sector?
  17. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  18. What is the procedure to get a government job in tourism department?
10th May 2017, 10:48 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get hospitality job in Government Hospitality and Tourism sector?

Government Job Opportunities in Hospitality and Tourism Sector:

There are several sectors or departments available in Tourism and Hospitality fields. So one this I request you to notice that, same Hospitality related jobs can be found in the same organizations or institutions in which you have done in other departments.

You may find employment opportunities in,

>> State level Tourism Development corporation

>> For Instance, Karnataka Tourism Development Corporation

>> APSRTC ...etc.,

>> Government based Restaurants and Hotels

Other than these, there are some of the government based companies and they may include Hotel Qutub, Cantaur, Ashok Yatri Niwas ..etc for the posts of Customer relation guest, Sales Executive, Client Executives, Executives in Customer relation fields..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?